Pages

martedì 13 novembre 2012

Umbrellas

Even the subject is simpler than previous one, I've to say that indeed it was more difficult because I've created the composition by my own, so I've tried to image how the shadows could be.
I've rappresented a child hid behind a red umbrella. We don't know why she's hidding but I think this element put something mysterious in the composition. As well as we don't know why the room is so empty with just  a green umbrella hang up on the wall. The room is in a ruin condition.
When I was younger I was particular influenced by japanese manga (I was used to draw them continuosly) and I can still see this influence in the drawing of the body of this picture.
Technically I used water colours, acrylic and a foil as usal. I've realized the spotted area of the floor with a toothbrush.
The most difficult things were: shadow of the child and the different shade of the umbrella.



Nessun commento:

Contatore