Pages

giovedì 5 giugno 2014

Slitalivenija: a video - project about the border




I decided to go at the border and shooting the traffic from Slovenija to Italy and viceversa. Than I decided to blending them together because metaphorically I would express the unity of our lands through the flow of people crossing the border. So I got this video. The point is there is no point. I mean there is no a recognizable story, but there is something deeper than this. The viewer probably will expect that something is going to happen but the event is already happening under his eyes. The event is the flow itself. This video talks about the border, the life on the border that is something special in my opinion, people come and people go so easily. We (people from the border) are used to know this kind of phenomenon and we find it "normal" but there is something special in it expecially for those who don't live on the border that, in my opinion, cannot understand the magical sensation to cross it.
This video wants also to show the viewer that we live on the same land, breathing the same air, getting soaked under the same rain and this is absolutely simple but amazing as well.

Nessun commento:

Contatore