Pages

martedì 6 novembre 2012

Bycicle

Here I am again with a new Drawing for this week. I've to say that it was a challenge for me and indeed I'm quite satisfied as far as the result is concerned. I've used watercolors overall and acrylic for white spots.
Before painting it I had a look into Dumas and Cremonini's paintings and I was worried and attracted by them at the same time. I love the materic sensation of their paintings.
The major difficulties were about the perspective (the wheel First of all), but once that I've found the right way I finish the Drawing quite easily. The painting pahse took a lot of time specially for the b/w spots on the wall Made with foil.
The color in the picture are slightly warm because of the color of the light.
Eventually, I did enjoy in doing this painting.



Nessun commento:

Contatore