Pages

lunedì 22 ottobre 2012

The slaughter corridor

I was attracted from the scene I had ahead of my eyes because all was so silent and motionless. Everything was like the moment it was abbandoned (nearly '70). Strong light was coming from my right and from my left creating an enourmous contrast beetween shadows and lights. A fallen chair brought my glance till the end of corridor when I saw a big open door that showed a big misterious dark depth. I read this "sign" the door showed me, as a window that overlooks above Unknown. That's the reason why I was so attracted by the scene.
In the drawing I've used especially black colour mixed up with dark blue to realise both dark shades and grey ones. I used a pure acrylic white because the contrast was truly high in the real scene.
I 've used also black pencil to define the outline.
Anyway I've simplified the scene as much as was possible in terms of geometries and cleaning of the drawing.



Nessun commento:

Contatore