Pages

lunedì 29 ottobre 2012

The bathroom

I chose this bathroom because I found it in a house during a
mesaurment for my job and I was so attracted by it because that
appartment, just few months before, had got fire. So that scene was so
dark and worrying that I was so fascinated and I shot that moment.
I've tried to use the same colours that I had used before with a lower
quantity of white because the light was not that much.
I had some troubles in realising the light enetering inside the room
(infact I should have painted a white spot on the wall, but I couldn't
realise it because I didn't know how to fade it with the rest of the
surface).
The major difficulty for me was realising the right shade of shadow
and light and drawing a correct perspective between a furniture and
another.

Nessun commento:

Contatore